After the girls woke up, we went back to the grocery store to exchange some severely freezer burnt chicken.... ewww.... and to get more cream cheese for Sopapilla Cheesecake. We sent Ken upstairs with the chicken and we waited with the girls. Then we all walked around the area where we are staying and found the playground we'd seen from the gondola. It was obviously for bigger kids but the girls had a good time anyway. I left my purse in the room so we didn't have our camera. We're going to swap pictures with David & Teresa once we get home so I'll get those pictures eventually. When we got back to the room, the girls requested a trip to the pool. It started raining as we were about to leave and Ken got this great picture. Well, actually I went in the pool but it was really cold so everyone else went into the hot tub. We came back, had dinner (chicken, steak, corn on the cob, salad & watermelon) and then dessert. I was happily surprised with how well Coralee ate. Poor girlie was probably ready for some non-restaurant food. I know I was!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment