We took one final trip to the grocery store more for a final trip with the little buggies than for an actual need of groceries. We did have a problem on the way back on the gondola, though. David swung Riley to get onto the gondola and heard a crack. She cried the entire way back and wanted him to hold her wrist. In the end, they went to the clinic there in Telluride and Riley came home all better.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Edan,
You have done such a fantastic job sharing your little vacation with us! I have thoroughly enjoyed all the pictures, and I must tell you HOW JEALOUS I am!! I LOVE Colorado and I imagine that vacationing with friends would be so much fun. What a great idea! Have a safe trip home and I'll talk with you soon. We'd love to have you and Coralee over.
Love and hugs,
Renae
Post a Comment