We took the van into town this morning to check out the falls from a closer distance. They were pretty and the coolest thing was that there is a house right on top of them. Next we went down to Town Park again. Coralee is going to think that we should go to the park every day. Honestly if it was this cool at home, I might consider it. We played in the really, really cold creek for a little while and the girls had a blast throwing rocks into the creek. Next we headed over to the playscape which Coralee says looks like Cinderella's castle. I loved seeing her swing from the monkey bars and use the zip line. I didn't know she had the upper arm strength to do that. We saw a chipmunk and she yelled at it to come back when it ran away. She really does think she's in control of everything. What a mess! Is it any wonder she says she wants to be a teacher? We had lunch at Maggies Bakery and then headed back in the van. Tomorrow is our last day here and while I'm thoroughly enjoying myself, I can hardly wait to be at home sleeping in my bed.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment